Hello, my name is Mr.Thanarat Kaeothep (Neil). I am a tour guide in Chiang Mai, and around Thailand. I am registered and acknowledged by the Office of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (registration number 21–07604). I have been providing tourism services to private customers since the completion of my studies – Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality in 2008, and training of hotel management at October the 6th University in Egypt for three months. I offer a boutique tourist service in my home town Chiang Mai, the North of Thailand, and around Thailand.
Many people who visit Thailand have yet to experience the beauty and tranquility of the Thailand. Commonly referred to as the “Smile of the world” Over one million tourists come visiting for the charming North of Thailand. Chiang Mai City (Ampoe Muang Chiang Mai) is the capital city of Chiang Mai province (Changwat Chiang Mai), about 685 km by road north of Bangkok.
Thailand is surrounded by beautiful beaches, rivers, natural parks, waterfalls and small outlining villages where you can experience many of the traditional cultural aspects of Thailand. Chiang Mai is the second largest city of Thailand, and has many prospects to have anything from budget services to the most luxurious five star conveniences. Such as temples, trekking places, mountains, animal farms and Thai classical dances, flowers, hill tribe villages and arts and crafts that date back to traditional times.
Thailand is also becoming more and more sought after as a medical tourism destination. In Chiang Mai, dental, facial and many other health and beauty treatments are available in high class facilities. In association with Centa Carethis aspect of tourism is growing in demand – with Chiang Mai offering to you quality medical care in modern facilities. Our sister company can assist you in seeking the Medical services you may be seeking whilst visiting here.
Services available from my company include:
- Hotel booking – from budget to five star hotels.
- Organizing transport , pick up from airport, arrangements – car, van (with or without a private driver) / motor bike / bicycle rentals.
- Tours to tourist attractions – temples, palaces, lakes, waterfalls, shopping centers, markets, elephant camps, and more local and regional attractions.
- Active relaxing – bush walking, rafting, white water rafting, bungee jumping to list a few of the tourist activities available.
- Arranging gay tour package within Chiang Mai and around Thailand.
- Arranging private tour guide freelance 24 hours.
- Finding fitness in Chiang Mai, dental, etc.
- Long term stay accommodation arrangements – options from simple small apartments to big houses with private swimming pool.
- Business support – Government documents and arrangements for Visa support and documents necessary for a longer stay in Thailand.
- Health Tourism – In Chiang Mai in excellent facilities, and in case you need to go to Bangkok we can arrange that as well.
Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like to experience on your holiday here.
We offer our services to small groups of 2–3 people, or private tour 1 to 1, enabling us to take care of all your needs, and make your stay as pleasurable as achievable.
For this service: we charge 1,000 Baht (about €25/US$33) per day. No fee is charged for arranging to book services, excluding accommodation, entrance fees, food, drinks equipment, etc. You may be asked to provide a deposit for bookings that require an upfront payment or deposit to guarantee your booking is secure. It depends on your activities, and you will be informed prior to any booking being made on your behalf, initial enquiries will be undertaken to find you the best deal and cost.
We are attentive of your individual tourist requirements and make it our job to arrange them. We look forward to seeing you and serving you in any way we can.
You can contact us (see contact details below) for further information.
Mr. Thanarat Kaeothep